These terms and conditions apply to services booked through the website. If you do not read or not accept these terms and conditions, please understand that we do not take any responsibility in case of something wrong.
Make a Booking
The booking should be made through the website or send email to:
- Elephant Media & Tourist Service One Member Limited Company
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel/ Zalo/ Whats app/Viber: (+84)935.275.111
Confirm booking & Voucher
Booking can be made with the company anytime during business opening hours. To confirm the booking, all confirmation will be sent by email when you agree with all our information.
Payment and Deposit
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid either before your departure from your country or upon arrival in Vietnam but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service. In some special cases, your payment is flexible; you can pay directly at our office when you arrive in Hue city.
Kind of payment
- Pay via online: bank transfer.
- At our office: by cash in VND/ USD/AUD or by credit card. Kindly note that for payments by credit cards we apply a service fee of 3%. The rate is rate at the current exchange.
Amendments and Cancellations
Any change made to the departure date or the tour type should be informed as soon as possible you can. In case of your amendment is not available, we will try our best to find a suitable solution for this situation. Should more details, please get in touch with our team.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 30 days prior to arrival: Free of charge
- 20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
- Some special cases, the fee of cancellation may be adjusted depending on management’s decisions.
- On the Vietnam public holidays, the payment is non-refundable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- No refund will be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services included in the tour fare but not utilized by the customer, either in part or in full.
- If for some unforeseen circumstances the arrangement cannot be finalized and the reservation has to be cancelled, the company will endeavor to notify the Customer at least one week before departure. The company may, if it chooses, recommend alternative tours either to the same destination or other tours based on current tour fare. Please note that surcharges may apply on a case to case basis and the Customer will be advised accordingly. Should the Customer decide not to accept the alternatives, all refunds will be made accordingly by the Company and without further obligations.
Claim and complaints
If a client has a complaint against the Company, the client should first inform the tour operator/sale executive at the earliest opportunity to allow the grievance to be rectified. If satisfaction is not reached, the client should contact the company representative or manager in order that the company is provided the opportunity to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is still not reached through these means while the client remains on the tour, any further complaint should be put in writing to the Company, within 15 days of the end of the tour. The Company will not accept any liability for claims received after this period.